Tuesday 11 November 2008

Another award and a tag

Pin It Now!

Wow, I've just been given another award. This one comes from Nina Timm at My Easy Cooking.

Photobucket

I would like to pass the award on to everyone out there whose blog I regularly read. There are too many of you to name individually, but I guess you know who you are, because I leave comments on most your posts (even though I've been a bit short for time lately and might not have commented each time I visit).

Also, Sam from Antics of a Cycling Cook has tagged me to share six random things about me, so here goes...

1. I have lived in Oslo, Norway for one year before I went to University.

2. I wish I had a middle name, two got to be better than one, right?!

3. I started writing my Christmas cards last night.

4. I'm the youngest of three by some distance.

5. I love shoe shopping.

6. I'm thinking of starting swing dancing classes next week.

Wow, that was harder than I thought. I know that not everyone likes to do these tags, so I'm just going to say: You're tagged if you would like to be!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you like Oslo? I'm from Oslo and I've a kind of love/hate relationship with it... Did you eat all the typical Norwegian foods? brown cheese, fenalår, pinnekjøtt, lutefisk? smalahove? makrell i tomat?

Jan said...

Loved reading that Sylvie. I don't have a middle name either!

Rosie said...

Hi Sylvie, a lovely read and congrats on your award sweetie :D

Rosie x

Anonymous said...

Wow… I too love shoe shopping, it's my favorite.

Sam said...

Thanks for doing the tag! I would love to visit Oslo someday, it have been great to live there.

Sylvie said...

Susanne, I really had a great time living in Oslo. I did have brun ost and makrell i tomat (which I can also get here and in Germany), but never had the more 'adventurous' things. I love brun ost and really miss it. I went back to visit some friends after not having been for 8 years last May and felt really emotional. I'd happily live in Oslo again.

Jan, there are just so many lovely names, that I wouldn't mind having a couple somewhwere in the middle. ;o)

Rosie, thank you.

Elliana, one can never have too many pairs.

Sam, it's well worth a visit, especially in the summer when you can go and swim in the fjord and the nights are so short.

Anne said...

Shoes are my weakness too! Despite a clear out I have 25 pairs at the moment, 6 still unworn....