Wednesday 10 February 2010

Unearthed goodies

Pin It Now!

I was sent some continental deli goodies from Unearthed a couple of weeks ago and am only just getting around to blogging about it. Where does the time go?

The people at Unearthed source quality food from all over Europe and were kind enough to send me some Barrel Aged Greek Feta, some Hot Chili Olives and some Spanish Chorizo to try. What can I say? It was great food, full of flavour and perfect to have with a glass of wine and friends. The olives were really hot, but went perfect with the soft, salty feta and the chorizo tasted just like chorizo should. I'll definitely be looking out for their foods next time I'm in Waitrose.

The pictures I took really don't do the food justice, as I couldn't wait for daylight, but devoured everything on the night it arrived, so I've borrowed a picture from their website.

8 comments:

Nic said...

Oh they do some lovely stuff don't they? Especially that delicious feta!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Thanks for the tip - I'll keep a look out for some of those goodies. A

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Lucky you:D

Jan said...

Oooh lucky you!!

pigpigscorner said...

wow would love to try some of those sausages!

*Mom's Best Bets said...

I love feta!!!
Having rose tea for Valentine's day but I need a good biscuit!!

Maggie said...

Unearthed products are really good. I have now seen them on the shelves in Waitrose.

The domestic novice said...

Their salami is delicious. I even spotted some panettone today.